Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I forgot I'd been posting books and stuff on here too! Ha! Let's see, in 2008 I finished 50 books and had started 5 others. 2009 I finished 65 and started 1 other. Last year I read 75 1/2 (the 1/2 was the first half of HP7 before the movie) and started 5 others. Some of the ones from last year were only partial books, used for classes, so I counted them in parts and added up the parts, so I probably actually read parts of at least 5 more than that number reflects. So far this year I've finished 7 1/4 (another partial book for class) and have read bits of about 4 others that I hope to eventually finish (some are texts, so I won't finish them, lol). I haven't read any fiction in a month and I'm really beginning to miss it. I like what I'm studying, but sometimes you just need to escape into something made up...

No comments: