Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day trip

We took a little day trip up north today.  Josh is applying for new jobs so we went to turn in a resume and just made a day of it.

The view outside the restaurant we had lunch at:

 Josh was a good sport and humored me by getting out of the car for pictures:

The little harbor:


I've never driven the Mackinac Bridge before (I've always just been a passenger).  It's a little nerve-wracking, but I made it.  The clouds over the bridge were amazing so I had Josh take pictures.  He had a lot of fun with them:


That's me white-knuckle driving, laughing at him for taking my picture.  Fun times. :)
We came home and the sky was looking like this outside our apartment.  :)  We don't have snow (maybe this weekend I hear), but we have this sky.  You really can't beat that. :)

No comments: